Your visit to The Liberty Lodge at Sister Bay in Door County will present many opportunities along with an Old World Charm. You will enjoy an afternoon of activities on the shores of Sister Bay as well as lounging in comfortable Thomas-Baker® deck furniture in the shade of the Gazebo or Grand Porch. Watch the sunset as the breeze comes off the water bringing with it a sweet coolness on hot summer days.
The Lodge offers fourteen guest rooms with maple hardwood floors, period cherry furniture, modern Kohler® fixtures, air-conditioning, gas fireplaces, refrigerators, Keurig® coffee makers, and microwaves in each room. A number of rooms have double Kohler® whirlpools as well as additional bathroom with tub and shower.
- Complimentary European-style breakfast featuring Nueske meats
- Large Great-Room with late 1800s original stone fireplace
- Antique furniture and old-fashioned game tables
- Leathercraft® sofa and lounge chairs in the Great Room
- Quiet reading and lounge area
- Historic displays in Breakfast and Great Room
- Guest computer with color laser-printer and high-speed internet in Great Room
- DVDs, books and puzzles complimentary during your stay
- Air-conditioned facility – Cool breezes off the water when desired
- Thomas-Baker® deck furniture in gazebo and on covered porches
- Portacribs and highchairs
- Complimentary fresh ice during your stay
- Pop machine for your convenience
All Guest Rooms include the following amenities
- Large Flat-Screen TVs with HD Channels
- Blu-ray players
- Wi-Fi high-speed Internet
- Keurig® coffee maker with complimentary coffee pods
- Granite Counter tops throughout
Pet and Smoke-Free Facility
We love our pets as well as yours, however we do not allow them on the property. We can suggest local kennels to board your pets while you’re in Door County.
We have also honored the request of many of our guests and have chosen to be a smoke-free facility. We do however have an outside smoking area for those of you that wish to use it.